When you place an order with us on odiomimonet.com, All item(s) bought can be returned for exchange within 7 days from day of purchase.
These Item(s) however are to be in good condition with labels and tags intact upon return and everything listed below is a necessity:
- Please have the invoice of purchase to ensure exchange is validated, as item(s) without invoices will not be accepted.
- We do not give cash refunds, we only accept exchanges.
- We reserve the right to refuse any item(s) not returned in good condition and we are unable to accept any items returned after the 7 days period had elapsed.
- We are able to pick up items for returns in Lagos for free but items outside of Lagos for returns are to be thoroughly examined and returns/shipment fee will be covered by us or the client depending on the issue(s) and the decision for returns/charges will be made solely by ODIO MIMONET.
- Tailored-to-fit items cannot be returned, only re-fitted to suit your body provided you return them within 7 days of delivery.
Item(s) must be returned from the original shipping country with the original returns form. Please note that we may not refund item(s) that are sent without any returns paperwork.
For assistance please contact us on +234 706 607 3005 or email@example.com
You can also return your items to us for an exchange using your own shipper. If you do, please ship to the ODIO MIMONET STORE at No 25, Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Victoria Island. Lagos and inform us within 7 days of delivery. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the items and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our store. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. We cannot be responsible for any loss for any item(s) you have chosen to send.
We do not give cash refunds. We only accept exchanges. In cases where a customer is unable to exchange a returned item for any reason, the customer will be introduced to the Returns and Exchange Tab along with the value of her return.
This tab enables a customer to shop for items worth any value of money he/she has in the exchange tab. As the customer shops, reductions are made to her entry in the returns and exchange tab until the customer uses up the available fund in the tab.
For further assistance please contact us on +234 706 607 3005 or Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.